Corporate Events, Retreats, Functions & Celebrations
The Ridge at Maleny provides the perfect space for your next retreat, team conference or corporate event, with our fresh mountain air and tranquil setting providing an energising environment for your team members to remove themselves from distraction and engage with nature and other team members. Our spacious and private function centre with views across the valley is a welcome change to a regular boardroom, and creates a unique environment for your team’s forward planning, collaborations and dynamic discussions.
Our events are fully catered with menu options and off-site dining experiences, all sourcing local and fresh seasonal produce.
Activities | Hiking – Bonfire – Yoga – BBQ – Meditation & Wellness
On behalf of our entire team, we wish to thank you for hosting The Urban Developer’s 2020 Strategy Retreat at The Ridge at Maleny.
The Ridge was truly the perfect venue for bringing our team together to collaborate and clarify our corporate vision for the year and beyond.
All elements of the experience exceeded our expectations:
- The accommodation was luxurious, comfortable, private and a treat for us all.
- The function centre was practical, relaxed and equipped with all the necessary technology required for our team to collaborate effectively.
- The food and beverages provided by your team were delicious, healthy and homely.
- The activations and events arranged and delivered by your team were outstanding. From our team dinner at Spicers Retreat’s Tamarind restaurant, to sunrise yoga, the challenging bush hike and the bonfire under the stars, our team loved every minute of it.
- The overall experience of being secluded in a peaceful setting, within an hour’s drive of Brisbane, provided everything that we look for in a corporate function venue.
We will definitely be back
ADAM DI MARCO l FOUNDER & CEO THE URBAN DEVELOPER
Magnus, thank you for helping us create a truly unique experience for our team’s Professional Development event. The venue was breathtaking and the professional service we received really added to the experience. Your attentiveness and flexibility across the two days made for a smooth running event which was greatly appreciated. The team bonfire dinner was a highlight and created the warm, intimate environment we were hoping for. The cabins were amazing and awakening to the magical sounds of the surrounding nature was an experience in itself. We look forward to our next visit to The Ridge at Maleny.
JAYDYN ANDREWS I EVENTS & MARKETING MANAGER FINANCIAL ADVICE MATTERS